We Help You Get Compensation After Dismemberment
The loss of a limb is a devastating injury to survive. In the aftermath, you wonder whether you will ever have the same lifestyle that you did before. In addition, you are buried by medical bills, legal paperwork and insurance documents.
The attorneys at Walters & Zinn, Attorneys at Law understand what you are going through, because we have helped hundreds of clients who experienced dismemberment. As a skilled personal injury firm, we will work with you every step of the way to recover compensation for your damages, including:
- Hospital stays: Hospital stays for dismemberment injuries can take weeks, leading to unbelievably expensive bills.
- Ongoing treatment: Your injury may require extended care, including surgeries and physical therapy.
- Loss of earning potential: Without your limb or limbs, you may lose the ability to earn as much money as you currently make.
- Loss of enjoyment: Having a disability can limit the activities in which you participate and can affect your quality of life.
- Loss of consortium: If you lost your loved one to accidental death or dismemberment, you may deserve compensation for your loss.
In our 30 years of practice, we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. We will fight for the maximum compensation available to you, no matter how overwhelming the odds seem.
Insurance Companies Do Not Want To Pay Dismemberment Claims
If you purchased accidental death and dismemberment insurance, you probably expected that your insurance company would promptly respond to your claim and pay you enough to cover your damages. However, insurance companies have only one priority: to make a profit. Your insurer will do anything possible to deny your claim. You may need to work with a law firm like Walters & Zinn, Attorneys at Law to hold your insurance provider accountable and recover as much compensation as possible.
Get Your Free Consultation Today
Contact Walters & Zinn, Attorneys at Law to get help with your case. We provide free consultations, so you have nothing to lose—give our firm a call and schedule a consultation. To reach us, call 916-800-1414 or send an email.