Sacramento Disability Claims Lawyers
Workers’ compensation is a no-fault system designed to provide access to certain benefits if an individual becomes injured on the job or during the scope and course of employment. All types of work injuries and disabling diseases are eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. If you have a claim, you can benefit from assistance from an experienced lawyer.
At Walters & Zinn, Attorneys at Law, we represent clients for a wide range of California-based workers’ compensation claims. Our experienced legal team will meet with you to evaluate your situation and help determine potential claims. They also can help determine if parallel claims are possible, through different classifications or from third-party or Social Security Disability matters.
Have you been injured at work? Contact us today to find out how we can help you. The initial consultation is free and confidential.
Classification Of Injuries
Categories for California-based workers’ compensation injuries include the following:
- Cumulative exposure — Caused by repetitive tasks done over a period of time or ongoing exposure to hazardous conditions
- Third-party accidents — Occur during the course and scope of employment and caused by the negligence or carelessness of a third party
- Occupational exposure — Caused by exposure to chemicals, dangerous noise levels, vibrations or other elements. Can be a cumulative or single exposure
- Psychological injury — Primarily from the stresses of dealing with workplace issues, such as harassment. Can be accompanied by a civil claim
- Work-related motor vehicle accidents — Accidents that occur during the course and scope of employment that is caused by the other driver
The exact amount of compensation varies depending on the nature of injuries, age of the injured person, the injured person’s wages and the nature and extent of his or her job. Our Sacramento disability claims attorneys can evaluate your situation to determine if you have a valid workers’ compensation case and work diligently to help you obtain fair and full compensation.
For a free initial consultation, contact us today at 916-800-1414. If you prefer to send an email, you may do so using our secure online form. All payments for services are on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay unless you financially recover. We also pay referral fees in accordance with State Bar rules.
Se Habla Español