Sacramento Cumulative Exposure Lawyers
Cumulative exposure refers to repetitive tasks done over the course of employment or ongoing hazardous or unhealthy conditions in the workplace. Sometimes, it is not obvious that these injuries or illnesses qualify for workers’ compensation benefits.
Our experienced lawyers at Walters & Zinn, Attorneys at Law, will assess your case to determine if you have a valid claim. If you have a case, we can file a suit for benefits with the employer you have had during the last year — who generally is the responsible party. If you are still employed, in addition to benefits it is also possible to require your employer to make workplace modifications.
Do you have a workers’ compensation claim? Contact us today to find out how we can help you. The initial consultation is free and confidential.
Types Of Cumulative Exposure
This classification of injury includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome or wrist pain
- Cubital tunnel syndrome or elbow pain
- Knee and leg injuries caused by repetitive stress
- Back injuries that accumulate over time
- Psychological illness/work-related stress
- Ailments caused by cumulative exposure to toxic fumes, dust
- Injuries caused by repetitive use of heavy equipment
- Sick building syndrome caused by mold or other substances
- Cardiovascular injuries
- Hearing loss from prolonged exposure to loud noises
Comprehensive Representation From Fairfield Occupational Noise Exposure Attorneys
At Walters & Zinn, we represent clients for a wide range of California-based workers’ compensation claims. Our Sacramento cumulative exposure attorneys have extensive knowledge and experience with these types of claims and will work diligently to ensure you receive the benefits to which you are entitled.
For a free initial consultation, contact us today at 916-800-1414. If you prefer to send an email, you may do so using our secure online form. All payments for services are on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay unless you financially recover. We also pay referral fees in accordance with State Bar rules.
Se Habla Español